Sometimes, when you’re in an amazing mood even though it’s a Tuesday and you’re at work, I feel like you should try and capture that so that on a less happy Tuesday when it’s raining and you have PMS and the tube was delayed and someone spilt coffee on your lap, you can remember that these days exist, and that they are, in reality, the reason life is pretty good. So here are the reasons I feel good today!
1. The prospect of having some of my writing published (and not just by myself) this is something I’ve been working towards for a long time, and it’s really exciting for me!
2. Work is really busy, which sounds like it might be a bad thing, but I’m enjoying it – the days go so quickly when I’m busy and it’s so much more fulfilling and worthwhile.
3. I’ve been healthier for the last few weeks and really feeling the benefits now. Fresh strawberries and vanilla yoghurt for breakfast this morning – keeping up the good work!
4. I met my sister last night for shopping, wine, and dim sum, and laughing till my stomach hurt. We managed to get her a really gorgeous dress and bag, and I managed not to waste any money on more clothes I don’t need! Good times.
5. From being really unsure about my new haircut, I have fallen in love with it – I’ve re done the ombre and think it looks really fresh and clean and new for summer.
6. I’ve got some amazing weekends coming up – hen do this weekend, a romantic weekend with my boyfriend the week after, then GLASTONBURY!
7. New music – I’ve been listening to Phosphorescent and The War On Drugs, both amazing new bands for summer 2014.
8. Drinking coffee on my balcony this morning – this weather is just beautiful, I hope it lasts and lasts. The sun over the river makes every day feel a bit like a holiday.
9. I have an Accessorize £25 voucher burning a hole in my pocket. Feel like it needs to be spent on a nice hat and maybe some sunglasses for Glastonbury…
10. The fact that my boyfriend’s exams are finally over and I have my favourite companion back!