1. My wedding dress fitting! It was so amazing to put my dress on again – every time I do, I swear I love it a little bit more! The dressmaker was lovely and really showed me how it will look when the alterations were finished, which was so exciting. I can’t wait for Ian to see me in it – I hope he loves it as much as I do!
2. My fiancé PASSING his CFA exam! He has completed level 3, which means he is fully qualified. I couldn’t be more proud of him if I tried – it makes me feel like my heart is about to explode when I think about it! He has worked so hard for so long and I am so pleased it’s all paid off!
3. Going on a course on Monday – it was all about being assertive and made me feel like I can really take control of my own life. Also, it was nice to be out of the office, have lunch in a nice hotel and finish at 4.15!
4. Walking from Russell Square to Portland Place on Monday morning, down Tavistock Road and seeing bits of London I had never seen before – so interesting and so nice to get some air.
5. Drinks and dinner in Shoreditch with my favourite people – and wearing this striped off the shoulder jumper from Warehouse, which I bought in the sale for a meagre £8 and is the softest, loveliest thing ever!
6. A BBQ and a bake off on Saturday – too much Prosecco in the sunshine with some lovely people.
7. The Bourjois chocolate bronzer and highlighter combo – I finally bought this and I don’t know why I waited so long because I LOVE it. Summer in a package.
8. My new handbag, which looks a bit like a Mulberry but isn’t. Keeping everything tidy in said handbag means a new rose gold card holder from Accessorize – love.
9. Watching other people’s wedding videos – and crying. At work. No shame.
10. Baking cakes and getting excited for my fiance’s sister’s wedding this weekend – I can’t wait! Baking was fun, although I don’t think the contestants on the GBBO would do as well if their boyfriends were hanging around trying to eat all the cake mix…
It’s been a good week, and I have a half day today so I’m off at lunchtime to meet a friend for lunch, do a bit of shopping, then head home to ice my cakes and have a nice bath! What have you been up to this week?