1. Candles. As the weather is turning (although it will be perfect on Friday 25th September, RIGHT?) I’ve been getting into the candle zone again – and particularly remembering how much I love this cinnamon Yankee candle, which smells like Autumn in wax form. Honourable mention to the Lily Flame Fairy Dust candle which I burn in the bathroom and just smells like prettiness and baby soap and everything that’s lovely in this world.
2. Barry M Wine Red nail polish. I can’t help it – I’m a summer baby but somehow I’m dreaming of long brown boots and dark wash jeans and maroon sweaters and berets on dark hair and…somebody stop me!
3. Gossip Girl – I will never stop wanting to be Blair Waldorf.
4. My new Iphone 6! It’s so nice having a new phone that actually works. And a new shiny rose gold phone cover. Looking at it just makes me happy.
5. Getting a Jawbone wrist band and realising I walk over 10,000 steps a day and don’t sleep as badly as I think I do!
6. A day working from home, watching a LOT of Say Yes To The Dress (I know it’s so silly but I cry every time!)
7. Pizza Express Padana Romana pizza as a Wednesday night treat with a friend. Oh – and half a bottle of wine. So lovely.
8. Putting all of a Zoella fizz bar into a bath in the morning and topping it up with her shower gel. Bubbly tutti frutti happiness.
9. Having a washing machine. Doesn’t sound like a luxury but ours had broken and we’ve been using the laundrette for about a month, so it really, really is!
10. Booking a manicure and a pedicure for my wedding and feeling SO excited for the weeks ahead!
What have you been loving this week?